The Untold Wind Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bison Den

2 posters

Go down

The Bison Den Empty The Bison Den

Post by Stubby Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm

The Bison den is named after having as much sun light as it can, and nice water supply, so It is very warm, and has a decent tone of Brown and green to it. This is the heart of Roleplay, and it is against a mountain, so it is very well hidden, it is hard for predators to climb up and scent out the camp, but the Protectors would be on them already, because the pack knows the land well, so you can't possibly be confused, and if you are confused, the strongest scent in the mountain is the pack, so follow the many different scents in one place. If you want to hunt, there is elk, deer, cattle, Hare, birds, and caribou. You must hunt the calf's of the cattle, because the Farmer has no use for them yet. Hope you have happy rping!
           The Bison Den Packli10

Last edited by Stubby on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character
Canine Age:: Respective age of 3
Mate:: GRANDMOTHER WILLOW?!?
Crush:: Halp I've fallen for you and I can't get up

https://theuntoldwindpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Bison Den Empty Re: The Bison Den

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Stubby arose, shaking the dust from her smokey brown pelt as she switched her head from side to side, gazing over the land that she had made her pack's territory in. Even though it was just respectfully herself, she still was lonely, only having the company of prey and predators among the mountain. She rose her head up higher, stretching her muzzle to howl at the sky, to see if there were any canines of her species around. Once finished and satisfied with her warning that a territory was here, she twitched her ears, amber orbitals intent on the entrance to camp. She sat there, waiting for a response.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 pm

The female pricked her ears, amber eyes widening and a soft smile appearing upon her maw. Another wolf! She let off an excited woof "Yes! Yes there is!" She darted toward the entrance, her short tail Wagging as she happily barked to the vibrant colored wolf "Welcome! Welcome to the Untold Winds pack, I'm Stubby." She stated softly, trying not to scare the Newcomer.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Stubby smiled warmly at the female, and replied back calmly "Hello, Rising Moon from Antarctica. I'm Stubby from Africa, and yes, you may meet my acquaintance, I'd be over joyed if you shall." She flicked her pelt, and then commented "And if you're wondering why my name is Stubby, it's because of my tail. A hawk got at it when I was younger." She chuckled, not minding to tell her about her accident when she was younger, the fluffy stump was swaying easily from side to side, suddenly stretching out her back legs, because they felt old and stiff.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 pm

The brown female dipped her head, smiling "indeed, If you want to, of course. It's alright if you don't want to though." She replied cooly, her amber eyes intent on Rising Moon, they were soft, and welcoming. 'It's better she sees me like this than when I'm in battle...' The Alpha pondered to herself, internally shivering. 'What would happen if she sees my other side? Will she get frightened?'
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:45 pm

The fae wagged her tail, chuckling "Welcome, Rising Moon of the pack Untold Winds, to your new home." She let off a soft smile "Want me to tell you the prey and the predators here? Since you're good at hunting, i suppose if we got more members, we could assemble hunting parties and such." She flicked her tail toward a large den "That's where the entire pack except for the elders, mothers and pups, and I sleep." She pointed her muzzle up to the den on the rock of announcement "Thats where I sleep." She flicked her ear towards a medium sized den "Thats where the Elders sleep." Then pointed a paw at a den a couple tail-length away from it "And thats where the Mothers and Pups sleep."
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:38 pm

She gave a simple nod "Alright." She inhaled deeply, the fresh Oxygen stinging her lungs, and began "The available Prey here is Caribou, Elk, Deer, Raccoon, Mice, Thrush, Voles, Muskrats, Small birds, baby animals except our own kind, of course, Hares, and Moose if we're lucky. Also any kind of Small animals like Squirrel." She then flicked an ear, stretched out her stiff muscles once more. "The Predators in these lands are Hawks, Bears, Coyote, Eagles, Humans, Dogs that belong to the humans, and thats it." She looked at the sky, it was evening quite clearly, the sun high in the sky "Vegetation is rich, so it'll be easy to hunt along the River of life and Ambush Valley.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:45 pm

"Sure. You can choose where to hunt. Also, Pay no mind to Foxes, they aren't as much as a threat unless they're after Pups." She flicked an ear, the sun beating its harsh sunlight on her dark brown pelt, making her skin scorch from under her darkness. She had lived in Africa, so why was it taking a toll on her here? She stood, her lengthy, nimble legs ready to lead the New pack member through the territory to the hunting grounds.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:55 pm

The Alpha dipped her head in respect of the idea, and replied soothingly "Sure. You know where it is? It's the only place where it scents of pure wind and it gets stuck under your fur." She hinted, seeing if the Hunteress would scent the air before running off towards the territory. Stubby was testing the female, seeing if she had the skills to run freely through the territory and know where everything was.
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content