The Untold Wind Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stubby the Misunderstood

2 posters

Go down

Stubby the Misunderstood Empty Stubby the Misunderstood

Post by Stubby Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:15 am

BASICS

Name:* Stubby
Nicknames: Storm, Stormeh, Thunderstorm, Stubbster, The Stub, Stubert, Stumpy, Alpha, Alfalfa.
Sexual Orientation:* Bisexual, of course.
Species:*AWD, Epicyon, Arctic/Tibetan/ Grey wolf
Origin: Africa, Pack Born
Theme Song: Mama by My Chemical Romance

APPEARANCE

Fur:*She is a grey based wolf, and has black toes, black tail tip, a black ear, and a black heart shaped on her chest.
Eyes:* Right eye is a Neon green and her left side is a closed eye socket, no eye, and three scars bore over the closed eye.
Height:* 29 inches at the shoulder
Weight:* 67 pounds
Scars: the left side of her face is chewed, no fur grows on it, she has no eye in her socket, three scars over the eye, a right back stump for a leg, and a few scars on her muzzle from her previous pack.
Accessories:Nope
Reference:

PERSONA

Personality:* she is a calm yet wild one, she can be happy one second then you'll feel her wrath the next. She is not commonly known to get angry, as no one ever knows if she was or is. She learned how to hide her feelings.

Strengths: Swimming, Hunting, Healing, Stalking, Scenting, Climbing, Being Nurturing to young n's, giving advice, making people laugh, having a good time, helps keep others warm with her fluffy yet soft and smooth fur. ;D
Weaknesses: being reminded of her past especially about her royal blood line, Trying to stop instantly after running real fast.

PERSONAL

History: Storm was born into a litter of Kali's. Kali's past litter when she was in the African Stars pack that is. Storm always stayed in the den to scared of the world to come out. She missed when ever Jun Visited. That was her father, lead of the Kuangula's. She also missed a family trip going to the river for the first time. When she finally came out she was Three months old, and play fought with Ka Jun, a brother of hers. When she was around one year old the pack split into tribes, she was with her sister Hana, Zaka Orbit, Lead Zaka Koa, Vanator Jupiter, and a Newcomer Zalo. She remembered Zalo and her being the best of friends when they were in the tribe, and he said he had loved her. He left the pack after a ton of months. Later Storm had her leg crushed by a boulder, leaving it all twisted and pink, no fur ever to grow back. If it weren't for The Qwazi's she would have died of Blood loss. When she was in Coma she saw death itself chasing Blade, a friend of hers. It killed Blade, death had a Crocodile head, a wolf body, and a Leopard tail. When she awoke that night from her coma, she saw Blade dead and her sister standing over her. After that, Storm tried to swim and almost drowned, and Cedar, Simms' mate, had saved her. She was a Mortendor at the time, more fiercer than a Guanza, and she thanked her fellow team mate for saving her. Later she had her broken leg crushed off by another boulder, after Refreashia saved her, they were Qwazi Buddies, she then changed her name to Stubby. Refreashia suddenly disappeared, and Kylie came along. They were best friends; they called each other sisters some times too! When Kylie left Stubby was to heartbroken to come out of the den for two weeks. When Chesi had her front leg hacked off by the stampede, they were Legless Buddies. Chesi left and Kylie came back, Stubby was so overjoyed she cried over her lose and return for almost the entire night! Then as Kylie aged Stubby came to talk to another old friend she had made when she was freshly 2 years old. His name was Phantom. Most said he had a crush on Kali, but she didn't believe it, Kali was a married woman to Jun Li and had many pups. She didn't see her mother around much any ways. She had gone out one night for a border patrol, and got tossed into an arena with a Rottweiler, and it chewed the left side of her face, tearing her ear as well as making her loose her eyes. After that she was cared most by Phantom and the Qwazi's, as they say the worst kind of patient is a doctor. But she didn't fuss, i mean, she had just gotten attacked!!! After that she spent most of her time with Phantom, she felt safe with only her companion. Kylie left and then came Kaki, and she never talked much to the wolf. At the time she had some thoughts about leaving as well, knowing one of her friends, Willow, left over her Half-brother's choice on Lupin, a female as Granali was known to be a calm canine, but the females swarmed him then tons of canines left after a while. She was friends with another wolf named Haidi, she had lost one of her legs too, and so she and Haidi would talk, joke, hunt, rough house sometimes. Phantom would take her to the Misty Falls alot or go hunting with her, it was quite fun till that day came. The pack was coming to an end. They moved to the African Night pack, but it didn't work out. A lot of canines left, then they moved to the African Falls tribe, and thats when Phantom proposed to her, at the Hakara River. It was Sunset, and she asked Asuna to be her Maid of honor although, the pack had began to die sadly, members leaving, Stubby left to go to Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, to start a new pack, what her mother had always wanted for her youngsters to do. So, she dispersed and left the camp, never to look back again.
Crush: Phubby will happen again one day
Mate: Single Pringle
Pups: No Thank you ;-;
Friends: Everybody if possible
Foes: No one c:

Last edited by Stubby on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character
Canine Age:: Respective age of 3
Mate:: GRANDMOTHER WILLOW?!?
Crush:: Halp I've fallen for you and I can't get up

https://theuntoldwindpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stubby the Misunderstood Empty Re: Stubby the Misunderstood

Post by Anarchy Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 am

Psst if there is a way to purchase a second character I'll totally bring Refreashia back. She was my first character ever made and hasn't had any love at all from me.

Love the fact you kept everything from the past. c':

Great bio! I forgot to make mine before posting so I'll make mine right now ^^
Anarchy
Anarchy

Back to top Go down

Stubby the Misunderstood Empty Re: Stubby the Misunderstood

Post by Stubby Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:34 am

1) Totally! I'll add it onto our Tooth Fairy list,(Omg I remember her)
2) I love Stubby to much to just blop it all away <3
3) Haha! It's fine X3

Thank you for commenting! C:
Stubby
Stubby
Admin

Canine Character
Canine Age:: Respective age of 3
Mate:: GRANDMOTHER WILLOW?!?
Crush:: Halp I've fallen for you and I can't get up

https://theuntoldwindpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down